Your essential back-to-school horoscopes

Let the stars guide you towards a successful school year. Graphic courtesy of Wikimedia Commons

Nervous about the new school year? Look to the stars for advice 

Aquarius (January 20-February 18) You’ve been feeling super creative lately-don’t let the school year interrupt it. Your grades will benefit from your out-of-the-box thinking and so will your style. It’s a wild time to be alive.

Pisces (February 19-March 20) While everyone else is dragging their feet, you’re ready to roll. That long-term goal you’ve been working on is finally within reach. Keep chugging along into the school year.

Aries (March 21-April 19) Start off the new school year with a bang. Mars is giving you the energy you need to focus on what’s important and get organized. Manage your time and set high goals-you can reach them!

Taurus (April 20-May 20) It may be a little difficult to shake off the summer slug, so get back into the swing of things by focusing on one subject or activity and doing your absolute best. Your social life may get hectic, so try to find a balance.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) You’re coming into the year bursting with energy; you need a place to put it. Go hard during practice or jog up gym hill next time.  Instead of going out, invite your homies to chill.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) Prep now and thank yourself later. Come spring, it can get hectic and you’ll likely get distracted so organize all of your academics now. If you work hard now, you’ll be able to relax second semester.

Leo (July 23-August 22) Analyze what’s most important to you for both your school and social life. You’ll have a lot of things pulling you in different directions so stick with what you love. Be prepared to work diligently this school year.

Virgo (August 23-September 22) You’re already pumped for back-to-school season (+ your birthday) so don’t let challenging classes stress you out. Show the new kid around, make use of your positive energy, and have fun this year.

Libra (September 23-October 22) Don’t feel guilty if you need some “me-time.” Your key to acing classes is studying by yourself, so ditch the unneeded distractions. Trust your gut and this year will be bomb.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21) The planets encourage planning so don’t be afraid to look into your crystal ball and embrace change. Scope out colleges, try out a new club, or take a new class. Put yourself out there; the payoff will be huge.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21) All of your hard work is finally paying off and you are getting recognized for your awesome leadership. Stick to what you know best and keep your head down. Work hard, then play hard.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19) School will come naturally this year. Consider taking up a volunteer opportunity during your free time. Karma will be in your favor.