Logan+Causley

Logan Causley

Hailing from Redlands, California, Logan Causley has roots that run deep in Australian and Sicilian culture, a definitive part of his charisma and identity. With immigration being a part of his family’s history, Logan is looking to explore foreign affairs when he attends American University in Washington DC next fall. Within the Webb community, he is unmistakable in his cowboy hat and boots in the field during paleontology digs. In between classes, you can hear his classic Aussie accent impression as it booms across Webb’s campus. His interest in paleontology first motivated him to begin his path to Webb, having taken paleontology courses on campus in the summers before his freshman year. He has since worked closely with the Ray Alf Musem. As a tri-sport athlete dominating water polo, triathlon, and swim, Logan’s competitiveness is not to be overlooked either. Logan has also found success as a PA this year, working in a mentorship role by helping younger students adjust to Webb with his boundless compassion. Logan’s peers look up to him as a well-rounded leader in the dorms and in the pool lanes, something that Logan takes pride in as he strives to serve others within a community as much as possible.  

I first met him at Webb’s summer school. I showed up to class, and already there was this short little guy who was leading the team and taking all of us to the science lab. He’s an interesting guy, full of passion and emotions.

— Hank Sun ('22)