Arthur Lu

Arthur+Lu

Arthur Lu is the definition of glow-up. Coming into Webb from Hong Kong as a certified dorm dweller, he has come a long way since. You might remember his short black hair and glasses, which transformed into a failed perm and blonde highlights in August of his junior year. While he did grow out of the blonde, he transformed into a more confident version of himself (some might even say too confident) as instead of referring to himself as a dorm prefect he calls himself Captain Holt. Now, rather than spending all his time in the dorms, he draws in the art studio, bikes up mountains with his friends even in the worst weather conditions, and most recently took the stage at Jubilee, singing his heart out to Bruno Mars and playing the violin to “City of Stars. However, all this newfound confidence will never blind him of what really matters. He lives by the mantra “Work hard, play hard” and hopefully, he will keep this mindset when he goes to Washington University in St. Louis for architecture. Arthur also makes sure to prioritize what got him into architecture in the first place, wishing to restore the panda population by building reservations.  

My favorite thing about Arthur is that you can never guess his next move. Even his mom says he’s spontaneous.

— Seungho Lee (‘24)