Angela Du

Angela+Du

As Ferris Bueller once said, “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. Well, make sure you don’t miss Angela Du, as she seizes every moment and has lived her life at Webb to the fullest. She comes from Beijing, China and currently lives in Pasadena. You may have recognized Angela during varsity volleyball games, looking effortlessly good. Angela is the perfect secret weapon for a successful team. You can always count on her to fully commit to the game and make her teammates laugh when they’re down. The bubbly and intelligent Angela spends time with her close friends in the Jameson dorm during late school nights, and you’ll often hear her blasting some of her favorite artists, like Mac Miller or Kanye West, in her room. Every moment with Angela will assuredly brighten your day: from trying the best hot pot and BBQ restaurants around town to exploring the beach. As she ventures off to Loyola Marymount University, Angela plans on exploring the social media world through her major in Business Marketing. While we will all feel the absence of Angela’s presence on campus, we hope she will continue to create unforgettable memories with everyone she meets. 

She reminds me of Winston from New Girl, she always tries to do pranks and she makes jokes that are funny because they’re bad, but she is going to be your ride of die regardless.

— Thea Do ('24)