Jackie Shugert

Jackie+Shugert

Jackie Shugert, the caring soul of Webb, radiates warmth and kindness in every interaction. Known for her iconic style and bouncy walk, Jackie is the girl you see striding across campus with her headphones on and with a contagious lively energy. Wave at her, and she’ll flash you the brightest smile, instantly lighting up your day. On tough days, Jackie’s warm hugs are a comforting embrace filled with genuine love and care. With her eclectic fashion choices, Jackie effortlessly blends various aesthetics, creating a unique style that is as dynamic as her personality. Her famous leather jacket, red platform loafers, and a handmade tote bag from Guadalajara are Jackie’s staples that tell her story of confidence and cultural pride. Jackie’s adventures are as colorful as her wardrobe; her fond memories include whimsical peccary trips and meaningful conversations that have shaped her Webb experience. Her involvement in SDLC and leadership in FLIers reflects her commitment to inclusivity and positive change. She will bring her rebellious spirit and loving heart to Oberlin College, where she will double major in Pre-Law and Psychology. As she embarks on her new journey, Jackie will undoubtedly leave a stylish and loving mark wherever she goes, her signature bouncy walk and radiant energy lighting up every path she takes. 

Jackie is a beautiful soul who is the type of person that will send you a song on a random Tuesday afternoon because the lyrics reminded her of you.

— Leia Albornoz (‘25)