Jonathan Rosales-Cardenas

Jonathan+Rosales-Cardenas

Upon first meeting him, you can tell that Jonathan Rosales-Cardenas used to wear glasses. No, his eyes don’t cross anymore his contacts fixed that. But if you ever get a hold of his email, [email protected], you’ll know why. He also exudes glasses energy. Glasses are a sign of intelligenceplanning some of student governments most action-packed events as the president, he clearly uses his brain a lot. Jonny is also secretly a mega nerd. Anime. Videogames. Theatre. Whenever he’s not knee-deep into nerd stuff, though, Jonny enjoys the finer things in life, exchanging his eyeglasses for a monocle. On any given day, this BIG BOSS can be found begging his friends to go with him to Le Pain Quotidien in the village, where he orders the same bougie breakfast bowl every time. Though we won’t see him at Webb anymore, if we simply throw on a pair of glasses and squint at Claremont we may be able to spot Jonny at Pitzer College, where he will study Economics in the fall. Venturing several miles away from home, Jonny will surely miss his large, loving family but is ready to bring his contact solution and spectacle spirit to college. 

Jonathan is like Clifford the Big Red Dog. He makes himself known and may appear intimidating at first, but he has a heart of gold. He is an inspiration to us all! He is also a Big Red Dog.

— Neria Spence (‘24)