Fia Lin

Fia+Lin

A 5’1 day student from San Dimas holds a pink Stanley with long, almond-shaped nails, with her 3-pound Yorkie in her lap. Look closely and you’ll see Fia Lin, whose life resembles a Pinterest board. Fia Lin is the human embodiment of pink, and not just because she’s often seen sipping strawberry acai and studying with an array of pink pens. Sweet, feminine, and empathetic, she constantly looks to nurture those around her. As an admissions ambassador and honor cabinet member, she passionately connects with the Webb community using her bubbly personality and understanding nature. Rumor has it she spends nights binging Gilmore Girls or carefully curating her Instagram to showcase her exquisite aesthetic. With friends, expect her to queue sad, romantic Lana Del Rey ballads or suggest boba runs. However, don’t be fooled by her picture-perfect life; another e-blast reports that she is notorious for secretly DoorDashing Mongolian barbecue to the botanical garden during community service. Hoping to follow in her father’s footsteps, she aspires to become a doctor one day. Fia will bring her pink accessories and inviting aura to Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, where she plans to major in anthropology.

I can always rely on her to understand me and my broken ‘Chinglish’ to scheme on how we’re going to get boba or hotpot ASAP.

— Jialu Chen (‘24)