Tina Wang

Tina+Wang

Whether sharing quiet moments with Poncho in front of Mr. Caldwell’s house or enjoying the rhythm of K-pop dances with friends, Tina Wang is a serene presence who savors each moment with gratitude. During the weekends, Tina immerses herself in the world of entertainment, watching Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure and K-pop videos, with a special love for Choi Soobin she developed during the COVID-19 quarantine. In her senior year, she choreographed and performed with other dancers in the dance show, sharing her love of K-pop with the Webb community. Tina enjoys looking at her dance moves in the mirror, drawing inspiration from her own reflection and the song lyrics. Similarly, she approaches diving by feeling the rhythmic pattern in the twists and somersaults in the air, finding serenity as she dives into the water. Tina also serves as the badminton manager, organizing lineups and facilitating communication among players. Outside of Webb, Tina has been active in projects related to electric cars and global environmental sustainability, having taken field trips to Chinese suburbs for the past two years. As Tina ventures off to Cornell University to continue her passion for cross-field environmental studies with an Environment & Sustainability major, she will bring the same tranquility and appreciation for the smallest things in life to Ithaca. 

I love her cat; I love the chit-chats we had during the long and boring summer breaks; I love the time when I texted her at 6p.m. and at 9 p.m., she answered that she just woke up; I love the times when me, Rita, and Tina shower together, and we talked about everything.

— Elaine Tang (‘24)