Reagan Ollivierre

Reagan+Ollivierre

If you’re ever searching for Reagan Ollivierre, head on over to the South Mary N. Hutchison Center and Dormitory lounge; here, you’ll find her laughing hysterically with her senior friends. Reagan’s friends love being around her because of her ability to tease them in a loving manner that reflects her appreciation for them. Reagan has an amazing ability to create strong bonds with friends because of her passion for welcoming communities. She demonstrates these qualities in her activism for human rights as her role in the Black Affinity space on campus. Reagan also portrays these skills in her role on the VWS varsity soccer team, where she assisted the team in their journey to winning the Division 6 CIF Championship in 2022. Aside from these passions, Reagan has a deep interest in film reviewswhich she enjoys exploring in Filmmaking Studio class. In this class, Reagan enjoys giving her unpopular opinions on movies, such as her love for Godzilla vs. Kong. As Reagan prepares to enter her next chapter, her uplifting and welcoming personality will be deeply missed by the Webb community.  

I really admire how she is able to be her own person without letting external things affect her. She embodies the saying ‘it’s not that deep’.

— Izzy Kim (‘24)