Jenny Tran

Jenny+Tran

Jenny Tran was born to be on stage. From the colorful city murals of Hanoi to the dazzling lights of the Liu Cheng theater, Jenny embodies the art that she loves. Her tattoos, multiple phases of hair dying, fashion, and love for dance are undeniable. As a Peer Advisor, ESVI member, Asian Affinity Leader, and Public Editor of the WCC, Jenny is an endearing face in a chaotic scene. She cites her friends as the people who have shaped who she is today while also making an irreplaceable impact on them: trying new restaurants with friends, sharing funny stickers, and acting like a nonchalant main character. While her favorite memories at Webb are playing Among Us in the South Hutch lounge, Jenny also adores the classes she took, including Advanced Studies Cold War and Gender Studies that fueled her passion for human rights. As Jenny moves on to Northeastern as a Journalism major, she plans to explore new cities, friends, and create art with the same theatrical spirit that once graced the Webb stage. 

Jenny is one of my favorite people. She’s filled with light, love and warmth that makes everyone around her feel valued. I consider our friendship to be one of the greatest things that came out of high school. In Grey’s Anatomy, Meredith’s person is Christina. In my life, my person is Jenny.

— Annie Han (‘24)