Ethan Lou

Ethan+Lou

Known for his prowess in the digital realm of video games and energetic spirit in the classroom, Ethan Lou is the true definition of treasure. Whether he’s leading Ganondorf from The Legend of Zelda into battle in Super Smash Bros or executing flawless combos with Jamie Siu in Street Fighter, Ethan’s gaming choices reflect his courageous and strong-minded nature. Much like his favorite characters, Ethan commands respect and fearlessness, tackling challenges head-on with unwavering determination. Off-screen, Ethan finds joy in spending time with his beloved girlfriend Joyce Zhao (‘25) and cherishing moments with his family. As a multitalented individual, Ethan has left his mark on Webb’s community through his involvement as the food and catering commissioner in student government and his passion for athletics, particularly as a member of the wrestling, tennis, and self-operated mixed martial arts fighting team. With a heart full of laughter and an infectious energy, Ethan’s presence brings joy to all who know him. As he embarks on the next chapter of his journey at Trinity University with a major in Business, Ethan’s spirit of resilience and adventure will undoubtedly continue to stand out. 

Ethan is one of the best people you will ever meet. No matter what you do, he will shine you a smile.

— William Yang ('24)