Dora Ding

Dora+Ding

Procrastination? Dora has never heard of it. Webb students’ common practice of procrastination has failed to reach Dora Ding. Although she never admits it, all her friends can testify to her timely manner. She is independent, hardworking, and responsible, but above all this, she cares for her friends–academically and emotionally. Dora is not the type of friend who would join you in a game while your homework piles up, but rather someone who ushers you into doing your homework first and tells you to sort out your priorities. Her work ethic is contagious. If you ever want to get some work done, she is your best partner in crime. On the weekends, Dora takes a rest and sleeps in. She cuddles in her blankets and watches a variety of movies or TV showsCriminal Minds is one of her favorites. Diespite all that Dora has gone through, like when she fractured her ankle on the way to the laundry room, she leaves Webb with no regrets. She will continue improving herself and others around her when she travels to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, attending the University of Pennsylvania to study computer science in the fall. So next time you are feeling unmotivated to do homework, snuggle up with Dora, and you will be moved by her hardworking demeanor.

Someone that pushes academic involution to the max.

— Elaine Tang (‘24) and Rita Wang (‘24)