Ken Lin

Ken+Lin

If you ever hear a BOOM!” reverberating off the walls of the gym from one of Webb’s home wrestling matches, that’s most likely Ken Lin throwing an opponent to the floor. Like most professional wrestlers, Ken spends his weekends curling iron and eating a LOT of food. When Ken isn’t spending time stuffing his face, he is studying for his next AdvSt Multivariable Calculus test. In fact, as a future student at UMass Amherst, Ken plans to spend his college career majoring in mathematics. Ken loves a challenge; he is a hardworking and dedicated person who will do anything to help his friends and fellow students. But underneath his goofy and comedic exterior lies an emotional and understanding person who does not fear saying “sorry.” Ken has spent his years at Webb as a guide for underclassmen as they start their time here at Webb, serving as head prefect for the upper MacLeod Hall. But when he isn’t spending his time working out or sleeping, you can catch him walking around campus with his friends during the fall, wrestling with the team during winter, and messing around with the WSC volleyball team during the spring. Everyone will surely miss Ken around campus, but he has made sure to end this year with a SLAM. 

He reminds me of a sheep because sometimes he can yap all day just like how a sheep baaa’s sometimes. Just like how some seasons sheep get sheared, Ken goes bald randomly nearly every year.

— Adrienne Xiao (‘25)