Seungho Lee

Seungho+Lee

Originating from South Korea and currently residing in Pasadena, Seungho Lee pulls from his diverse background to facilitate the wellbeing of his fellow students. As co-chair of the Prefect council, he takes great care to look after his dorm mates. He fondly remembers “Sushi Galore” in North Mary N. Hutchinson Center and Dormitory during his junior year when he had a blast eating tons of sushi. New student move-in days were also a highlight, as he could interact with and support freshmen with their first steps.  As a team player, Seungho is a Tottenham Hotspurs Foothill Club fan, and his soccer skills have been compared to the likes of Son Heung-min, a forward player of the team. Other than soccer, he enjoys some alone time or hangs out with some of his closest friends Arthur, Sehoon, and George. His favorite class was AdvSt Multivariable Calculus taught by Dr. Kenny Nguyen, which along with his love of STEM drove Seungho to study Computer Science and Business at USC. Although he will miss the Webb campus and its striking variety of flowers, Seungho is eager to see what the future holds for him. 

If there are a million fans for Seungho, I am one of them. If there is one fan, I am the one. If there is none, that’s because I don’t exist.

— Arthur Lu (‘24)