Thea Do

Thea+Do

If you ever see a five-foot acai lover walking around with her head held high in a perfectly styled blowout look, it’s most likely Thea Do.  When the duties of a Jameson dorm prefect call, Thea puts down the Dyson Airwrap to go check-in her fellow residents. If you need to locate her outside of school, Thea can be found at her home in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam or much closer in Huntington Beach, California. Overall, she cherishes the unforgettable moments she’s had when playing on the VWS basketball team, going out with friends, soaking in the run at Senior Sunrise, and even punching her own laptop during the Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard trials. Thea loves to keep everyone on their toes, especially with her next hair transformation. Will it be blond, brunette, or a puffy perm that resembles the Disney character Maui? Unlike her unpredictable, luscious locks, Thea has committed to the one and only University of St. Andrews in Fife, Scotland! The business world is in safe hands as Thea is planning to follow her mother and sister’s footsteps and study Finance. Curl up, get cozy, and be ready to watch Thea’s future unfold as in a couple of years, she hopes to be getting her MBA at the London School of Economics.  

She’s small but mighty. You don’t even know or expect all the power that’s within her — she holds such a big presence everywhere.

— Angela Du ('24)