Nicole Rabadi

Nicole+Rabadi

With open arms and a fearless spirit, Nicole Rabadi is always eager to explore and dive into any adventure that comes her way. However, driving far may be the exception for this La Verne local.  As she strides onto campus with a 32oz Stanley in hand and a fresh new tan from the beach, of course you may be wondering why she carries so many bags. Obviously, this is due to her being the ultimate versatile athlete. From spiking the ball over the net to shooting hoops on the basketball court, Nicole can be spotted leading those around her with a positive attitude and uplifting energy. Once a class president and basketball manager who did not understand the importance of film throughout her sophomore year, she is now a member of the honor council and admission fellows and participates in a multitude of sports teams. Nicole cherishes the connections and memories she has made with her friends and teammates, especially from the Webb Spain trip where she treacherously walked the Camino de Santiago. Turning on her go-to pre-game hype playlist, Nicole is geared up and ready to navigate her new journey right down the street at Pitzer College. Studying Human Biology, Nicole is hoping to one day fulfill her childhood aspirations of working in the medical field.  

Nicole is genuine and will always be there for you. She’s also very silly and loosey-goosey like SpongeBob SquarePants or Patrick

— Ella Garcia ('25)