Cathy Hou

Cathy+Hou

Cathy Hou may have the most abnormal sleep schedule in all of Webb. As a self-proclaimed perfectionist, entrepreneur, and advocate for change, there just isn’t enough time in the day to conquer all that Cathy takes on, especially when her weekends are dedicated to sleep. When she’s not putting in effort toward her favorite classes — the ones that challenge her or the ones headed by Mr. Caldwell — she is serving in various leadership roles on campus. Cathy has had a pivotal role in the Sustainability Club and in the cross-country team as captain. Using her interests in drawing and sustainability, she has also co-founded a sustainable fashionable clothing brand called Kid Nit, where she’s responsible for managing its business aspects. After spending the week at full throttle and placing the highest expectations on herself, Cathy finds comfort on the weekends by hanging out with friends, playing GeoGuesser, and sleeping…a lot. Webb can rest assured that Cathy won’t let anything get in the way of her goals as she pursues Business at Babson College.

Cathy has served as one of my role models at Webb; she is so so sweet and demonstrates unwavering perseverance in maintaining her grades, extracurriculars, and friendships.

— Freya Fu ('26)