Connor Keeney

Connor+Keeney

Hailing from practically everywhereFlorida, Virginia, Texas, Nevada, New Mexico, California, and now even Korea Connor Keeney is a true globe-trotter. Always the guy with the facts, Connor is your go-to for anything from obscure trivia to the best way to roast a pig. Whether he’s hiking, peering through his microscope, or teaching Alamo residents about plants, Connor is the heart of his dorm. During the day, you’ll find him working diligently at his desk, always with his window blinds open. Connor’s adventurous spirit knows no boundsa 20-mile hike up Mount Baldy is hardly a challenge for him. He has a knack for transforming the mundane into the fascinating, turning a simple bush into a microcosm teeming with beetles and flora. His passions for geology, entomology, and ornithology have given him a unique perspective on the world, one that he eagerly shares with those around him. Connor is more than just a globe-trotter; he’s a seeker of knowledge, a lover of nature, and a constant source of inspiration for those lucky enough to know him. As Connor heads off to Cornell University to major in Biology with a concentration in Biochemistry, he’s ready to tackle new adventures and mysteries, both in the lab and beyond. 

Connor is the biggest little gossip in Alamo — he always wants to be part of our discussions, and he is a huge member of our community in the dorm.

— Nika Haleftiras