Chloe Wang

Chloe+Wang

Chloe lives carefree in sweatpants and Crocsshe can be both quiet and energetic. In her free time, she imagines herself underground, surrounded by dirt and earthworms, while contemplating the meaning of life. However, Chloes true passion and calling is 王者荣耀 (Honor of Kings). Chloe loves the strategy, teamwork, skins in the game, meeting new people online, and seeing the world in new ways. Her friends love talking to her on late-night emo phone calls and “chill girls’ talk,” and her love for storytelling manifests in her role as Social Media Manager for the WCC. Chloe loves coming up with nicknames for her friends, yelling them as they pass by. On weekends, she likes to go to Target, Rowland Heights, and Victoria Gardens, where she buys clothes, makeup, and milk. Chloe emphasizes the importance of milk. As a milk connoisseur, she is unsatisfied with Webb’s milk options, instead opting for fancy organic milk. While Chloe has lived life with joy and serenity, she emphasizes the importance of good grades. She will attend UC San Diego with an undecided major. Chloe’s wisdom, combined with her energy and laughter, will hopefully bring her far in life, whatever path she takes. 

Before you meet her, you will think she is quiet, but after you get to know her, she will scream at you in random places.

— Lisa Peng (’24)