Nobel Zhou

Nobel+Zhou

It may surprise many that Nobel Zhou transferred to Webb in junior year because, in only two years, she established deep bonds and left an enduring legacy within the entire community. To her friends, she is caring and humorous –– spending most of her time singing, sharing random jokes, and creating unforgettable memories. When it comes to her passion for sports, Nobel is always connecting with friends over basketball, volleyball, or workouts. Her interests extend to psychology, with a focus on sports and clinical psychology, particularly in addressing athletes’ mental health. In her role as athletic commissioner for student government, Nobel has organized various athletic events, including a pep rally where sports players and coaches are recognized by the Webb community. Nobel’s academic pursuits span a wide range of subject areas; yet she finds particular joy and inspiration in Dr. Lauer’s Advanced Studies Travel Narrative class, where she explored the world and reflected on her own travel experiences. Nobel also tackles academic challenges head on; she would buy Door Dash meals as compensation for Eric Zhu (’25), who often becomes frustrated while teaching her math. Nobel will be attending Cornell University to study Human Development, where she intends to continue her passion and form new, lasting friendships. 

Every time I walk with Nobel, I’m always amazed by her outgoing nature. She says hi to every person she knows and treats everyone with equal friendliness and passion.

— Tina Wang ('24)