Olivia Cooke

Olivia+Cooke

Olivia Cooke’s high school career is best encapsulated by her experiences in cars. Most strikingly, as a day student prefect from Rancho Cucamonga, she once crashed into the DSPL gate after mistakenly hitting the gas pedal instead of braking. True to her mantra of never giving up and persevering in the face of challenges, Olivia used this moment as an opportunity to become an even better driver. As Olivia is known for bringing vibrant energy into any vehicle, expect her to play electropop tunes by Clairo or Fleetwood Mac’s rock anthems. Some of her fondest memories include carpool karaoke sessions on the way to JV tennis games, where belting the lyrics to the British national anthem served as a fun way to cope with the losses. On weekends, Olivia loves spontaneous drives, whether to the beach to read on the sand or to the thrift store to add yet another pair of jorts to her collection. Inspired by Elle Woods in Legally Blonde, Olivia aims to pursue law after earning a Political Science degree from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo. While she’ll miss the laughter-filled adventures of high school, her determined attitude will drive her to a promising future.  

It might come across narcissistic when Olivia says she thinks she’s one of the funniest people to ever exist, but she really is.

— Jovana Luna ('24)