Camile Casper

Camile+Casper

Have you studied hard for an exam and then proceeded to forget everything when you handed it? Well, if you want to know, ask Camile Casper, a hardworking student who probably knows more about how your brain functions than you do. Camile is a hard worker on and off campus, having the ability to creatively write Advanced Studies level essays while spending weekends getting a paycheck from Bert and Rocky’s. Now, if her time isn’t being used thoroughly studying, you can catch Camile pumping iron at the gym or practicing her killer serve on the tennis court, a sport she has played for 10 years! Being outside is a favorite of hers, whether it be sports, hanging with friends, or, most importantly, visiting her roots in Lithuania. Being there is a very important part of her identity, as well as a place where she can practice some of her favorite activities like skiing, relaxing, or watching Gilmore Girls, her favorite show. She plans to study Neuroscience while minoring in Business at the University Notre Dame while continuing to strengthen her faith in the Catholic Church.  

She’s the most real person you will ever meet. She always knows how to keep you grounded and is the perfect person to turn to for advice.

— Alejandro Fountain (‘24)