Welcome back assembly kicks off the new year

Back to Article
Back to Article

Sydney Wuu (‘20), VWS All-School President, introduces the activities to students and faculty while the underclassmen wait excitedly for the games.

Stephen Li ('21)

Stephen Li ('21)

Stephen Li ('21)

• London Tyck (‘20) and Christopher Haliburton (‘20) are hyped after securing the win of the first game.

Stephen Li ('21)

• Freshmen and sophomores welcome back their class representatives from games and congratulate them.

Stephen Li ('21)

• Giselle Alrachid (‘20) and Michelle Munguia (‘20) “love” the welcome back assembly and are excited for their senior year.

Stephen Li ('21)

• Daniel Serna (‘23) pays close attention to the instructions for each of the activities.

Stephen Li ('21)

• Jaydyn Akpengbe (‘22) celebrates a successful welcome back assembly.

Stephen Li ('21)

• Rick Duque, WSC Dean of Students, congratulates student-government members for a successful assembly.

Stephen Li ('21)

• The Oscars trophy sits quietly on the table waiting to be claimed after the theme of this year’s theme night was unveiled.

Stephen Li ('21)

• Sarah Lantz, VWS Dean of Students, help the students clean up after assembly.

Stephen Li ('21)

• Jake Sharifi (‘21) and Abbie Oh Arroyo (‘21) help clean up and take down the screen after the assembly.

Stephen Li ('21)