WCC ft. KWEBB: Does gratitude really make you happier?

During+a+special+collaboration+between+KWEBB+and+the+Webb+Canyon+Chronicle%2C+Stratton+Rebish+%28%E2%80%9924%29%2C+Shuci+Zhang+%28%E2%80%9923%29%2C+and+Kaylynn+Chang+%28%E2%80%9923%29+wrap+up+on+a+podcast+exploring+the+impact+of+gratitude+on+happiness+just+in+time+for+the+holidays.+Each+carrying+out+our+own+gratitude+experiments%2C+we+picked+an+action+to+capture+the+feelings+of+gratitude%2C+bringing+warmth+to+both+us+and+the+community.+%E2%80%9CIt%E2%80%99s+really+nice+to+do+a+feel-good+story+this+time%2C%E2%80%9D+said+Shuci%2C+president+of+the+KWEBB+club+and+Editor+of+Audiovisual.+
Jenny Tran (’24) Edited by Kaylynn Chang (’23)
During a special collaboration between KWEBB and the Webb Canyon Chronicle, Stratton Rebish (’24), Shuci Zhang (’23), and Kaylynn Chang (’23) wrap up on a podcast exploring the impact of gratitude on happiness just in time for the holidays. Each carrying out our own gratitude experiments, we picked an action to capture the feelings of gratitude, bringing warmth to both us and the community. “It’s really nice to do a feel-good story this time,” said Shuci, president of the KWEBB club and Editor of Audiovisual.