An inside look at Webb’s Honor Cabinet

Jackson Library, built during the 1930s, is where all the Honor Cabinet meetings for the HC are held.
Sydney Morales (’25)
Sydney Morales, Social Media Manager
The iconic In-N-Out is where most Californians might find sanctuary in double-doubles and animal style fries. However, local boarder, Sydney Morales ('25) cannot stand this fast food emporium. Instead of chain restaurants, Sydney finds solace in home-cooked meals and local markets, particularly her dad's enchiladas. Coming from a loving family, many of Sydney’s interests are geared toward family and community. For example, she revels in being away from her phone, especially when she and her family summer in Lake Tahoe. When not in the community, Sydney enjoys watching Modern Family and listening to British rap. Recently, Sydney’s favorite class, Advanced Culture Studies and Politics at the Border, has been discussing the politics surrounding the Mexican-American border, an influential topic in her day-to-day life. Sydney's sense of community, open-mindedness, and inclination to embrace differences are crucial to understanding the way she views the world. She relies on her emotions to shape her perspectives in life, often avoiding the most straightforward path Already an established leader on campus, dorm prefect at Jones and head of the student leader's council, Sydney plans to bring more communication to the WCC this year, going out of her comfort zone and bringing her ideology of embracing difference.  Favorite Song: "Upside Down" by Jack Johnson