Holiday Decorations Enliven Webb

As Webb students depart from campus to enjoy the rest of the holiday season, it provides the perfect time to look back and see how Webb decorated their spaces to celebrate this festive season. 

This year, the Price Dining Hall is displaying a gorgeous, 20-foot Christmas tree, beautifully lit and decorated. Lighting up the Christmas trees with various colorful ornaments, Webb’s community service afternoon activity contributed greatly to the setup and assembling of the artificial tree. “It was very fun to set up the tree and bring holiday cheer!” Frannie Hinch (‘25) said. For many others, decorating the campus for community service has been rewarding to see the joy they bring to students, faculty, and staff.
Sydney Morales
As Webb students depart from campus to enjoy the rest of the holiday season, it provides the perfect time to look back and see how Webb decorated their spaces to celebrate this festive season. This year, the Price Dining Hall is displaying a gorgeous, 20-foot Christmas tree, beautifully lit and decorated. Lighting up the Christmas trees with various colorful ornaments, Webb’s community service afternoon activity contributed greatly to the setup and assembling of the artificial tree. “It was very fun to set up the tree and bring holiday cheer!” Frannie Hinch (‘25) said. For many others, decorating the campus for community service has been rewarding to see the joy they bring to students, faculty, and staff.